Embossed Gift Tags


Finally, after several months of procrastinating in doing handmade cards, I have now finished a few samples to post in my Multiply storeI guess, what's important in any project is to have that push to get you started, and then everything will really go smoothly.  Well, in this aspect, actually not really smoothly, because I still have a lot of things to learn. 

These are just a few of my initial samples, and I know I can improve on my craft over time.  Just give me a few more weeks of doing some research and some layouts and brainstorming on more ideas and designs.
 

These can be used as tags for your gifts, and you can just write your message at the back to make it more personal. Or you can give it as a gift in itself, and can be used as a a bookmark by your gift recipient.

No comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP