What Do You Think?

I'm thinking of ways on how to make my embossed cards more saleable.  I've made several batches already, 10 pcs per pack, with 5 designs per pack.  I made a theme per pack, like, birthdays and wedding, but I also made an all-occasion set.  Then, I got suggestions from several people that I should make more sets of all-occasion or generic tags and cards because not all of them give out gifts during birthdays and there are only few weddings that a person might attend in a year.  

So, I was thinking, why not just let the people choose which design they prefer, and then tell them, they can choose 6 designs for a set of 12 pcs per pack.  I think, this is much better.  So, that's what I'll do.  I'll post the available designs that I currently have, and then let my prospective buyers choose the designs that they want.

OK, that's my next project this weekend.

No comments:

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP